ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tom.Strooba...@persgroep.be
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:42:08 GMT
This is possble yes ...
I will try to replace my int with a wrapper class.

Is there an option in IBATIS that can be used to to the casting
automatically ? In the result resultmap ?

Thanks !

"I Gede Putu Sutarsa Giri Putra" <IGede.Sutarsa@vico.co.id>
13/04/2006 11:20
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Can you send the domain class.
I guest there is a problem with your result class. Is the is primitive
(i.e. int, long , char) type as the field in that class . If there is
primitive type then try to replace it with the wrapper. Java.lang.Integer
or java.lang.Long.