ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Paul Carr" <Paul.C...@express-gifts.co.uk>
Subject Logging parameters
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:08:12 GMT
Hi all, is there a way to tell iBatis to log out the SQL and any
parameters upon throwing an SQLException ?

i.e.. instead of logging "select name from person where name = $1";
make it log "select name from person where name = 'Paul';

Infact....how do you make it log out the SQL query string in the first
place?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Sack [mailto:pisymbol@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 April 2006 18:45
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: iBatis within EAR files

The client?  The client is in my.jar which is a bunch of EJBs plus a
class wrapping a DAO.  The war file is in a separate deployment.  It
looks up an EJB interface, calls it.  The interfaces are shared in a
common library outside both WAR and EAR (global scope).

That eventually gets me inside my.jar.  my.jar DAO wrapper classes
calles getResourceAsReader()"com/blah/blah)."

The ibatis libraries are part of the my.jar MANIFEST within the EAR.
The ibatis libraries are in the EAR under a lib directory (MANIFEST has
Class-Path entres lib/ibatis.jar ,etc.)..

The only way for me to get this to work is to use
Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(myDAO.class.getClassLoader(
)) before calling the getResourceAsReader() but then for a common
typeHandler callback defined in an external library (with global scope)
is not found.  I'm not even sure if I really should have to do this.

Thanks for the feedback,

-aps
What's the client?  my.war?  myejb.jar?  Make sure that my.jar is in the
manifest classpath of the client.

I have the ibatis*.jar files in the EAR on WebSphere and have no
troubles - but the different module's classpaths do need to be setup
properly.

Jeff Butler