ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Voorhoeve, Niels {PBG}" <niels.voorho...@pepsi.com>
Subject RE: Need Help with JNDI Connection
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:10:47 GMT
Looks like you need to specify the "DataSource" property.  My config
looks like this:

<transactionManager type="JDBC">

<dataSource type="JNDI">

<property name="DataSource" value="dev.ap.ap.datasource"/>

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>

________________________________

	From: Ali, Mohammed (Liquidity & Risk Technology)
[mailto:Mohammed_Ali@ml.com]
	Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 12:07 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Need Help with JNDI Connection

	Hi,
	Please help me with this error.

	SqlMapConfig.xml
	<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
	<dataSource type="JNDI">
	<property name="cams" value="java:jdbc/cams_dev"/>
	</dataSource>
	</transactionManager>

	I have connection pooling datasource set on the test server in
WSAD v5.1.2. Datasource connects for sure.

	When using SqlMapClient I get this error. Looks like JDBC
connection is nor working ?
	com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not
start transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

	Caused by:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

	Thanks,
	Ali
	(201) 671-5499

	If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please
notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here
<http://www.ml.com/email_terms/> for important additional terms relating
to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/