ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: iBATIS-131 Combatibility JAVA1.5 / tomcat 5.5
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:34:48 GMT
Andre,

iBATIS 2.x is fully compatible with Java 1.5 and Tomcat 5.5.

You will also find com/ibatis/db/sqlmap/upgrade/ConvertTask.class,
which is that ant task that will convert your maps to the 2.0 syntax
and structure.  The class is located in lib/1-x-Compatibility/ibatis-
sqlmap-1-x.jar of the distribution download.

Nathan