ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: iBATIS-131 Combatibility JAVA1.5 / tomcat 5.5
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:38:21 GMT
Let me clairify myself....

When I state that iBATIS is compatible with Java 1.5 I mean that it
will run fine with that JRE.  The framework itself does not support
the new features of Java 1.5.  About the closest you will get is to
pass an int to an iBatis method and it will convert it to an Integer
for you.  Generics are not yet supported.