ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brent Ryan" <br...@blackboard.com>
Subject iBatis performance FYI
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:23:56 GMT
FYI,

I recently created a program that loads millions of line from a text
file into a large database schema.  I'm using a custom app server called
siwiz (downloads available here http://kuenzli.org/siwiz) and the latest
version of iBatis.  I was able to do about 890 inserts/updates per
second using iBatis which I thought was pretty impressive.  This was
using a dual processor Linux server running Oracle 9i.

Later,
Brent

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above.
It may include Blackboard confidential and proprietary information, and is not for redistribution.