ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brent Ryan" <br...@blackboard.com>
Subject Oracle DB using a wireless connection causes connection leaks
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:19:37 GMT
I had a project I was developing on using iBatis and Oracle where I ran
into this issue.  The only reason I was using wireless was because I was
on my laptop and I noticed that when you called dao.endTransaction()
that my connection stayed in the ESTABLISHED state even after killing
the program completely.

Has anyone else had these issues with wirelss?  And is there a way to
avoid this?  Like a different JDBC oracle driver...

Thanks,
Brent

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above.
It may include Blackboard confidential and proprietary information, and is not for redistribution.