ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <suresh.do...@wipro.com>
Subject Using Joins
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:53:35 GMT

I am trying find the results from the multiple tables.

I have Employee table with empId and empname.  Dept table with empId and
deptno, dept-name

There are only two rows in master and two corresponding rows in the
detail tables.

When I am using the Inner join I am getting the four results. Where as I
am expecting two results. Each result inturn should contains

Two detail records.

Can you please give the query syntax to fetch the data from multiple
table using the join.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com