ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Namespace Again
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 03:28:10 GMT
When using Ibatis 2.x do I need to have the setting
useStatementNamespaces="true" in order to access select statements in other
sql mapping files?

At present I don't and I'm getting an error when trying to access a
statement in another file.

For example I have a result map entry:
<result property="usr" select="User.findUsrPK" column="usr_id" />

But I'm getting an error stating that the statement User.findUsrPK cannot be
found in this SqlMap

com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
User.findUsrPK in this SqlMap.

Unfortunately, I cant just set useStatementNamespaces="true" because I'd
then have to change all my code to use the namespace. So before going to
that effort I thought I'd see if anybody had an insights for me.

Also, I have checked and the file being referenced appears before the
referee file in the SqlMapConfig.xml file.

Zoran