ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: Abator-dedicated mailing list?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 01:09:59 GMT
I see where you're going with this but I'd also like to say that there's
probably a number of people out there (me included) who aren't currently
using it but are keeping an eye on it for future use.

I have a new project coming up where I'd like to give it a whirl and it's
nice to keep track of any potential pitfalls.

Z.