ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject Using com.ibaits.struts to work with files in the web application
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:36:51 GMT
Hi all,

I’m trying to create some java code what creates a ‘branding’ folder when a
new ‘shop’ gets created.

I want to do this by copying a default template folder in my web folder

I think I need the absolute path of my web application to be able to copy a
folder;

I seem to be able to get the absolute path (using
com.ibatis.struts.actioncontext) with;

String webpath =
ActionContext.getActionContext().getRequest().getRealPath("index.html");

But this will give a warning that getRealPath is depreciated in
servletrequest and that I should use servletContext instead.

There is no ActionContext.getActionContext().getContext

Some help with this would be appreciated

MEINDERT HOVING