ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: There is no WRITEABLE property called 'UserId' in AppUser
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:03:58 GMT
The property is called 'userId'

MEINDERT

-----Original Message-----
From: Somasundaram Pitchaiah [mailto:psoma.cse@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 April 2006 10:53 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: user-java-digest@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: There is no WRITEABLE property called 'UserId' in AppUser

Hi Every body,
I'm facing problem while using the auto generated SQLmap files
generated by abator in eclipse.

I'm using abator plugin for eclipse(3.1) Given a table AppUser,abator
generates the following  classes automatically:

-AppUserDAO
-AppUserImpl
-AppUser_Sqlmap.xml

I'm trying to use these classes to insert & select some values from Db
for AppUser table.

The error I get is that it gives"there is no WRITEABLE property called
UserId in AppUser.This happens while trying to read AppUser_Sqlmap.xml.
But I have the getter & setter method for the field 'Userid' in
AppUser class(auto-generated).

 Files Attached:
-Screenshot .doc(screenshot of the error)
-AppUser_Sqlmap.xml
-AppUser
-SampleAction.java(action class)

Expecting ur help!