ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vicente TarĂ­n Font <v.ta...@dimension-informatica.es>
Subject Abator generated Classes: How to get all getters(primary key also) from the generated Class
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:36:51 GMT
I've used Abator to generate the java Classes which represent the DB table.

There is a Class representing the table, and another Class representing the primary key of
the table.
I want to get all the column values using the getters, but if I use getClass().getDeclaredMethods()
or getClass().getDeclaredFields(), i don't get the primary key.

I solve this with :

getClass().getSuperclass().getDeclaredFields()
or
getClass().getSuperclass().getDeclaredMethods()

My question is: Is there another way (config?) to achieve this?