ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yusuf" <Yu...@ekalife.co.id>
Subject RE: Invalid Column Type issue in confluence
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:24:58 GMT
Oops.. my mistake... actually after reading again the issue in
confluence, i completely missed this line :

"Now you may be asking yourself what are the valid jdbc types. Look no
further they are posted in the Java API documents java.sql.Types"

i never thought about it..  I changed the mappings to :

 <insert id="insertEmp" parameterClass="java.util.HashMap">
  INSERT INTO EMP ( EMPNO, ENAME, JOB, MGR, HIREDATE, SAL, COMM, DEPTNO)

  VALUES (
   #empno:INTEGER#,
   #ename:VARCHAR#,
   #job:VARCHAR#,
   #mgr:INTEGER#,
   #hiredate:DATE#,
   #sal:DOUBLE#,
   #comm:DOUBLE#,
   #deptno:INTEGER#)
 </insert>

and the statement works... really thanks for the help :)

Yusuf.