ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James Johnson" <jmjhn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: cacheModel - Database Down and external app flush
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:43:17 GMT
Thanks Sven for the quick response. I am a beginner to iBatis, so I
apologize in advance if I don't know some of the answers to your questions.
I'll try my best.

In regards to 2), I figured that was the case by the same reasoning. I just
wanted to make sure with someone who had more experience with iBatis.
However, is it possible one iBatis application receive notifications from
another iBatis application to flush cache?

In regards to 1), the full stack trace is below. Thanks for looking at this.
Also, how would I deactivate the ping query?

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get
JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException:
Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.net.SocketException

MESSAGE: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

STACKTRACE:

java.net.SocketException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect

      at
com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:156)

      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:284)

      at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2555)

      at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:1485)

      at
com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:266)

      at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverConnectionFactory.createConnection(DriverConnectionFactory.java:37)

      at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:290)

      at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:771)

      at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:95)

      at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:540)

      at
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:111)

      at
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:77)

      at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:178)

      at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.executeWithListResult(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:204)

      at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:243)

      at data.SqlMapClientTestDao.getAll(SqlMapClientTestDao.java:25)

      at service.Main.run(Main.java:37)

      at service.Main.main(Main.java:55)

** END NESTED EXCEPTION **

Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.

[...]

      at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2621)