ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Using join query
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:37:03 GMT
Look at the ibatis devloper guide on complex properties page 26....

Steve

________________________________

From: rambabu.piridi@wipro.com [mailto:rambabu.piridi@wipro.com]
Sent: Tue 11/04/2006 14:29
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Using join query

Hi,
I am new to iBatis. I want to fetch the data from the multiple tables.
How do i specify the multiple result classes. ?? or give me select query.

These are my classes:
User
{
   private int id,
   private String name;
}

These details are stored in USR_DETAILS table.
Also User can have multiple properties. These are stored in USR_PROPERTIES table.

UserProperties
{
 private int userId;
 private String name;
 private String value;
}

It is possible that one user can have multiple properties.
select * from USR_DETAILS , USR_PROPERTIES  where USR_DETAILS .USR_ID=USR_PROPERTIES  .USR_ID;

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com

and inform the sender. Thank you.