ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammed \(Liquidity & Risk Technology\)" <Mohammed_...@ml.com>
Subject Update Statement Error ?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:25:58 GMT
Hi All,
I am getting the following error when calling an Update. I can see
UserDTO is passes properly with data. May be declaration is not right ?

Error
--- The error occurred in com/ml/camsweb/resources/User.xml.
--- Check the update-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (update failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException:
java.io.IOException: JZ0SL: Unsupported SQL type 0.
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException:
java.io.IOException: JZ0SL: Unsupported SQL type 0.

Update
public void update(UserDTO userDTO) throws SQLException {
			try {
				sqlMapCams.startTransaction();
				sqlMapCams.update("update",userDTO);
				sqlMapCams.commitTransaction();
			} finally{
				sqlMapCams.endTransaction();
			}
		}

User.XML
<typeAlias alias="UserObject" type="com.ml.camsweb.dto.UserDTO"/>

<update id="update" parameterClass="UserObject">
        UPDATE users
        SET
        first_name = #firstName#,
        last_name = #lastName#,
        phone = #phone#,
        fax = #fax#,
        e_mail = #email#,
        location = #location#,
        address1 = #address1#,
        address2 = #address2#,
        city = #city#,
        state = #state#,
        zip = #zip#,
        password = #password#,
		password_last_updated = #password_last_updated#
        WHERE user_id = #userId#
    </update>

Thanks,
Ali
(201) 671-5499

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/