ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammed \(Liquidity & Risk Technology\)" <Mohammed_...@ml.com>
Subject Resource Error when using Datasource name
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:46:56 GMT
Hi All,
I get the following error in SqlConfigCams.xml file. Curiously enough
connects to database and returns result set in WSAD 5.1.2 (WebSphere)
with no problem.

Do I need resource reference in my project web.xml and how to declare
it? I am not able to get the right syntax.

SqlConfigCams.xml
<transactionManager type="EXTERNAL" >
<property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
<property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="false"/>
<dataSource type="JNDI">
<property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/cams_dev"/>

Error
[4/21/06 12:25:53:234 EDT] 3de63de6 ConnectionFac I J2CA0122I: Resource
reference jdbc/cams_dev could not be located, so default values of the
following are used: [Resource-ref settings]

	res-auth:                 1 (APPLICATION)
	res-isolation-level:      0 (TRANSACTION_NONE)
	res-sharing-scope:        true (SHAREABLE)
	res-resolution-control:   999 (undefined)
[Other attributes]

isCMP1_x:                 false (not CMP1.x)
isJMS:                 false (not JMS)

Thanks,
Ali

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/