ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammed \(Liquidity & Risk Technology\)" <Mohammed_...@ml.com>
Subject RE: Need Help with JNDI Connection
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:59:52 GMT
All Thank You,
Your suggestion worked. Just curios for multiple datasources, do I need
separate config files or add Datasource in the one file ?

<transactionManager type="JDBC" >

<dataSource type="JNDI">

<property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/cams_dev"/>

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>

Thanks,
Ali
(201) 671-5499

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com
[mailto:Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com]
	Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 12:56 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Need Help with JNDI Connection

	I believe your JNDI reference should read either as:

	<property name="cams" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/cams_dev"/>

	or

	<property name="cams" value="jdbc/cams_dev"/>

	The correct one depends upon your context.

	Chris Mathrusse
	christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com
	Sybase, Inc
	One Sybase Drive
	Dublin, CA 94568
	(925) 236-5553

"Ali, Mohammed \(Liquidity & Risk Technology\)" <Mohammed_Ali@ml.com>

04/17/2006 09:07 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Need Help with JNDI Connection

	Hi,
	Please help me with this error.

	SqlMapConfig.xml
	<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
	<dataSource type="JNDI">
	<property name="cams" value="java:jdbc/cams_dev"/>
	</dataSource>
	</transactionManager>

	I have connection pooling datasource set on the test server in
WSAD v5.1.2. Datasource connects for sure.

	When using SqlMapClient I get this error. Looks like JDBC
connection is nor working ?
	com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not
start transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

	Caused by:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

	Thanks,
	Ali
	(201) 671-5499

  _____

	If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please
notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here
<http://www.ml.com/email_terms/> for important additional terms relating
to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/
<http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>

  _____