ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammed \(Liquidity & Risk Technology\)" <Mohammed_...@ml.com>
Subject Need Help with JNDI Connection
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:07:02 GMT
Hi,
Please help me with this error.

SqlMapConfig.xml
<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
<dataSource type="JNDI">
<property name="cams" value="java:jdbc/cams_dev"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

I have connection pooling datasource set on the test server in WSAD
v5.1.2. Datasource connects for sure.

When using SqlMapClient I get this error. Looks like JDBC connection is
nor working ?
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not start
transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

Thanks,
Ali
(201) 671-5499

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/