ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: [ABATOR] Source Target?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:54:32 GMT
You know, I tried something like that (where drugfreeaz is the Eclipse
project I'm working on and so corresponds to a folder name off the root
of my Eclipse workspace)

  <javaModelGenerator
targetPackage="gov.maricopa.mcao.drugfreeaz.treatment.domain"
targetProject="/drugfreeaz/src/abator/java" />

And got

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path for project must have only one
segment.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:60)
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.WorkspaceRoot.getProject(WorkspaceRo
ot.java:134)
at
org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.plugin.EclipseShellCallback.getJavaProject(E
clipseShellCallback.java:152)
at
org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.plugin.EclipseShellCallback.getFolder(Eclips
eShellCallback.java:183)
at
org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.plugin.EclipseShellCallback.getDirectory(Ecl
ipseShellCallback.java:72)
at org.apache.ibatis.abator.api.Abator.generate(Abator.java:184)
at
org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorThread.run(RunAbatorThread.
java:79)
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1721)
at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1741)
at
org.apache.ibatis.abator.ui.actions.RunAbatorAction$AbatorRunner.run(Run
AbatorAction.java:149)
at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalCon
text.java:113)

In other words, I have to put in the name of the Eclipse project I'm
working on (seems like the plugin should be able to get that
information, but maybe not) - or the name of some other project (which
is clearly not what I want) and Abator writes to the first source folder
created?

FWIW, I'm using the Abator plugin for Eclipse v 0.6.2 with Eclipse 3.1.2