ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject [ABATOR] Source Target?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:13:35 GMT
Is there / should there be a way to define the generated source target
directory?  E.g., I currently have a

src/
  java/

structure on my Eclipse source path where I put everything.  It seems
reasonable to me that one might want to keep the Abator-generated stuff
someplace else, yes?  Say for example

src/
  abator/
    java/
    sqlmaps/

How does Abator currently determine where to drop its artifacts when you
have more than a single source folder on your build path?  Does it make
sense to add some new config element/s?  Maybe something along the lines
of

<abatorContext path="src/abator">
  <javaModelGenerator targetDirectory="java"
targetPackage="gov.maricopa.mcao.drugfreeaz.treatment.domain"
targetProject="drugfreeaz"/>
  <sqlMapGenerator      targetDirectory="sqlmaps"
targetPackage="gov.maricopa.mcao.drugfreeaz.treatment.ibatis"
targetProject="drugfreeaz"/>
  <daoGenerator            targetDirectory="java"
targetPackage="gov.maricopa.mcao.drugfreeaz.treatment.dao"
targetProject="drugfreeaz"/>

BTW, what exactly is that targetProject attribute suppsed to do?  Don't
see any reference to that in the doc...

Thanks,

Bill