ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Need Help with JNDI Connection
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:09:48 GMT
Should be:

name="cams" should be: name="DataSource"

Niels

________________________________

From: Ali, Mohammed (Liquidity & Risk Technology)
[mailto:Mohammed_Ali@ml.com]
Sent: maandag 17 april 2006 18:07
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Need Help with JNDI Connection

Hi,
Please help me with this error.

SqlMapConfig.xml
<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
<dataSource type="JNDI">
<property name="cams" value="java:jdbc/cams_dev"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

I have connection pooling datasource set on the test server in WSAD
v5.1.2. Datasource connects for sure.

When using SqlMapClient I get this error. Looks like JDBC connection is
nor working ?
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not start
transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException:
JdbcTransaction initialization failed.  DataSource was null.

Thanks,
Ali
(201) 671-5499

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>
for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
http://www.ml.com/email_terms/