ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maarten Meijer <mjmei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject "Genrate IBATIS Artifacts" doesn't show on Mac OSX
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 05:36:15 GMT
I develop on both iMac G5 and Dell laptop with windows using Eclipse 3.1.
I've migrated an old servlet project to be a dynamic web project with
webtools 1.0
and want to use abator to help add more features.
I'm running Eclipse with the Java 1.5 JVM on both platforms.

The New Configuration File Wizard works on both, but whe I right click
on the abatorConfix.xml on the mac, the "Generate IBATIS Artifacts"
doesn't show in the menu. I'm in the J2EE Perpective...
Only difference is: on my Mac I also have Oxygen installed.

Any tips or experience on the Mac with Abator would be welcome, or is
this a bug?

Maarten Meijer