ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Chien <john.ch...@ncmail.net>
Subject Re: pager in ibatis
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:26:56 GMT
L:arry:

Thank you for the information.
The queryForPaginatedList() will return a list, then I can check for the
existence of successive records by calling the isNextPageAvailable().
and go to that page by calling  gotoPage();

However, I can not keep this list in my server due to concurrecy reason.
Does that mean that I have to call the same method every time and  give
it the page number for it to return me the records ?

I am doing the web development.
How can I make use of this returned list in JSP with Struct development ?

Should I keep the list in the session or request scope ?

Thanks,

John Chien