ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Beemsterboer Software <h...@beemsterboer-software.nl>
Subject Re: iBatis within EAR files
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:50:49 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Your 'my-ibatis-lib.jar' solution is not exactly what I meant with
'shared library'.
In WebSphere, a shared library resides outside your application.

It seems that JBoss doesn't support shared libraries. You can read more
about this on:
http://www.jroller.com/page/srinivas?entry=websphere_shared_library_why_tomcat
In the comments on that page, some workaround is described that forces
jars to be put into the classpath.

Good luck,
Hans.