ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Test message after bounce warning.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:03:01 GMT
Ben Munat wrote:

> The last message before yours that I see is Friday 3/31 at 4:12pm.

> Albert L. Sapp wrote:
>
>> Everyone,
>>
>> Sorry to send this to the list, but I was not sure how to go about
>> checking to see if I am still on the mailing list.  Have not gotten
>> anything since last Friday and normally if I am not in over the
>> weekend I find a lot on Monday.  Could not make much sense from the
>> bounce warning emails and the stuff it wanted to send me was from
>> back in December of 2004.
>>
>> Anyway, if this comes back, I will resubscribe to the list.  If it
>> does not, can anyone point me to me in the right direction to get the
>> messages I may have missed.  I am contacting the campus mail server
>> people to find out why stuff is bouncing on this end anyway.
>>
>> Thanks for any help you might be able to give.
>>
>> Al

Thanks, Ben.

I did get my own message back this morning, so I am apparently still on
the list.  The bounce warning just bothered me, so I thought I better
test.  Also, it is good to know that I did not miss anything over the
weekend.  There are too many good items to miss anything hitting this list.

Al