ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Test message after bounce warning.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:22:24 GMT
Everyone,

Sorry to send this to the list, but I was not sure how to go about
checking to see if I am still on the mailing list.  Have not gotten
anything since last Friday and normally if I am not in over the weekend
I find a lot on Monday.  Could not make much sense from the bounce
warning emails and the stuff it wanted to send me was from back in
December of 2004.

Anyway, if this comes back, I will resubscribe to the list.  If it does
not, can anyone point me to me in the right direction to get the
messages I may have missed.  I am contacting the campus mail server
people to find out why stuff is bouncing on this end anyway.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Al