ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sack" <pisym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis within EAR files
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:44:47 GMT
Hi Hans,

I did this:

my.ear:
my.jar
lib/my-ibatis-lib.jar
lib/ibatis-common-2.jar
lib/ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar
lib/ibatis-dao-2.jar

my.jar/MANIFEST.MF
Class-Path: lib/my-ibatis-lib.jar lib/ibatis-common-2.jar etc.

my-ibatis-lib.jar
blah/blah/blah/sqlMapConfig.xml

>From within EJB3 my.jar, I'm doing
getResourceAsReader("blah/blah/blah/sqlMapConfig.xml") and I still get
IOException, it can't find it.  OMG...I'm gong to pull out all of my hair
and I'm already bald!.  If iBatis is added to the system classloader due to
the MANIFEST entry then I maybe screwed no matter what.  My only last resort
is to see if java2Parent delegation will have an effect on this.

This is such a basic configuration and I cna't believe I'm the only one who
has ran into this.  Has anyone used iBatis from an EAR under JBoss?  If so,
can you please just give me your package layout?

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson