ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sack" <pisym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis within EAR files
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:06:27 GMT
Hans,

You are correct and I think I will try that since I have a feeling it will
work.  It turns out that if you put classes in the MANIFEST.MF file (based
on several posts from Googling) that Jboss puts these classes in the System
classloader outside the scoped EAR.  That's why I can't see anything from
iBatis (i.e. getResourceAsReader() which just gets its class loader or the

If I put iBatis and the new resource file jar file as you suggested in the
MANIFEST file I'm trying to load so they are both loaded in the same
classloader repository, then iBatis should find them.

The other possibility is to go back to unscoped EARs but I want to try to
avoid this.  All I can say is that this has been a horrifing two
days...thanks folks for the help...and I wil let you know...

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson