ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Harper" <b.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Introspection Problem When Calling getPrimaryKeys() In JDBC Driver
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:41:58 GMT

> Would that still meet your requirements?  If so, then I think this would be
> OK - I could issue a warning, and continue.

Yep, that would work great actually.  This particular DB platform is
basically read-only, so I wouldn't be using any of the insert or
update methods anyway.

One of many other things about that driver which is not good; after
taking a look at the exception which is thown from that driver, said
exception extends SQLException.  :(

I just built Abator from source and added a try/catch block for
SQLException and it seems to be working fine now as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

- Brandon

--
http://devnulled.com