ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <rambabu.pir...@wipro.com>
Subject Urgent help needed - Ibatis Complex Properties
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:32:33 GMT

Hi ,

I am new to IBatis. Actually my requirement is  to fetch the data from
multiple tables and store it in a single business object.

These are my classes:

User
{
      // Static properties

    private int  id,

   private String name;

  // Dynamic Properties

   List DynamicProperties;

///and this class also contains   getters and setters for setting all
the properties.

}

The User.java class holds both the static properties and dynamic
properties.

The static properties are stored in USR_DETAILS table.

The DynamicProperties are stored in USR_PROPERTIES table.

DynamicProperties
{
    private int userId;
    private String propertyName;
    private String propertyValue;

    //  getters and setters for both propertyName and propertyValue
}

It is possible that one user can have multiple properties.

How can I get the data from both the tables and store it to User Object.

The following is the query which I am using.

select * from USR_DETAILS, USR_PROPERTIES  where USR_DETAILS.USR_ID =
USR_PROPERTIES.USR_ID;

How do i specify the multiple result classes or give me select query.

Regards,
Rambabu

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com