ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ted Schrader" <tschra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Joins
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:03:41 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Give us the select statement you have right now so we can see.

In the meantime, try:

SELECT *
  FROM Employee e INNER JOIN
       Dept d ON e.empId = d.empId

Ted

On 18/04/06, suresh.dodda@wipro.com <suresh.dodda@wipro.com> wrote:

> I am trying find the results from the multiple tables.
>

> I have Employee table with empId and empname.  Dept table with empId and
deptno, dept-name

> There are only two rows in master and two corresponding rows in the detail
tables.

> When I am using the Inner join I am getting the four results. Where as I
am expecting two results. Each result inturn should contains

> Two detail records.
>

> Can you please give the query syntax to fetch the data from multiple table
using the join.

>  The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.

>  WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.