ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Janet Li <lil_foo...@yahoo.com>
Subject nested iteration
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:52:17 GMT
I have a statement like this:
  <statement id="getAttributesFiltered" parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultMap="get_attributes_values">
  <iterate property="idList" conjunction = "union">
  select NVL(attr_display_value, attr_value) AS LABEL, attr_value as VALUE FROM
  $idList[].partition$ t
  WHERE zeid = #idList[].zeId# and attr_display_order = #attributeColOrder# AND
  <iterate property="attrList" conjunction = "AND">
  t.RESULTSET_ID in
  (select RESULTSET_ID
  from $idList[].partition$
  where zeid = #idList[].zeId#
  AND ATTR_VALUE = #attrList[].attrValue#
  AND ATTR_DISPLAY_ORDER = #attrList[].attrDisplayOrder#)
  </iterate>
  </iterate>
  </statement>

  I am getting an error :
  Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the getAttributesFiltered.
--- Check the parameter map.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting ordinal list from JavaBean.
Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

  I believe it's because it cannot read the $idList[].partition$ value inside the nested interate
tag.  Does anyone know how to solve this problem?  I need the table name value from the outer
tag to be readable in the inner iterate tag.