ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Poilpret" <jfpoilp...@hcm.vnn.vn>
Subject RE: question on dynamic query. Thanks for help.
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:12:02 GMT
Hi,

Remove the <![CDATA[ and ]]> tags, they prevent iBATIS from parsing the
<dynamic> tags.

As a general rule of thumb, I would advise to use <![CDATA[ only when needed
(ie, when you need to do a greater/lower than comparison in your statement),
and I would also restrict its use just around the problematic characters
(although it does not make it very readable).

Another option to use "<" ">" is to use "&lt;" "&gt;" (not much readable
either but I find it better than <![CDATA[).

Cheers

Jean-Francois

-----Original Message-----
From: Lihui Pang [mailto:lihui_pang@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:04 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: question on dynamic query. Thanks for help.

The following statement always complain bad grammar. I
can't see where it's the problem, neighter can I see
the generated SQL statement. Please help.

 <statement id="getUserProfileList"
resultMap="userProfile"
parameterClass="java.util.Map"><![CDATA[
	   SELECT  c.First_Name, c.Surname, e.Email_Address
	   FROM Customer c, Email_Address e

	   where c.user_id = e.user_id

	 <dynamic>
         <isNotNull prepend="AND" property="userName">
         	lower(trim(c.user_name))
$accountNameOperator$ #userName#
         </isNotNull>
	 </dynamic>