ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stéphane Chapeau <s.chap...@c3consultants.fr>
Subject Re: Select max(#A#) from (#B#) error
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:37:54 GMT
Re,

> Tool.xml :
> [...]
>   <statement id="getMaxId" resultClass="java.lang.Integer"
> parameterClass="java.util.Map">
>         SELECT MAX(#index#)
>         FROM (#nom#)
>   </statement>
>

I found the problem, I replace the # by $ for non-jdbc type in request, and 
it's ok.

  <statement id="getMaxId" resultClass="java.lang.Integer" 
parameterClass="java.util.Map">
	SELECT MAX($index$) 
	FROM $nom$
  </statement>

Regards,

Stephane Chapeau

Mime
View raw message