ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Somasundaram Pitchaiah" <psoma....@gmail.com>
Subject Re:There is no WRITEABLE property called 'UserId' in AppUser
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:43:58 GMT
Hi Everybody,
The issue got resolved by replacing the value:
<property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>
by 'false' as suggested by Jeff.
I was able execute the basic queries select,insert & delete functions.
I was trying to get the DaoManager instance for almost a week.Now that
it is resolved.
A BIG THANKS TO ALL esp Jeff Butler,Poitras Christian & Meindert who
took their time in responding!
Thank u once again!

Regards,
Somu.

I think the issue here is that Abator generated the properties to
exactly match the column names in the database.  This works well when
the column names are in all upper case, but not so well otherwise.
The answer is to regenerate the files, but not let Abator use the
actual column names as properties.  In your Abator config file, you
probably have lines like this inside the <table> elements:

<property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>

In your case, you should set this to "false", or just remove the property.

Jeff Butler