ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Somasundaram Pitchaiah" <psoma....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: There is no WRITEABLE property called 'UserId' in AppUser
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:25:23 GMT
Hi meindert,
I tried replacing UserId by userid in the XML file.but that didn't help.
It still gives :
There is no WRITEABLE property named 'DeviceId' in class
'com.indidge.common.model.idtracksdevices.AppUser

The error occurs while parsing auto generated
XML(AppUser_SqlMap.xml).Following are the lines in that xml in the
resultMap element:

<resultMap id="abatorgenerated_AppUserResult"
class="com.indidge.common.model.idtracksdevices.AppUser">
    <result column="UserId" property="UserId" jdbcType="BIGINT" />
    <result column="FirstName" property="FirstName" jdbcType="VARCHAR" />

a query in that XML;

<select id="abatorgenerated_selectByPrimaryKey"
resultMap="abatorgenerated_AppUserResult"
parameterClass="com.indidge.common.model.idtracksdevices.AppUserKey">
     select UserId, FirstName,
     from idTracksDevices.AppUser
    where UserId = #UserId#
  </select>

I need to parse this XML file so as to get the DAOManager Instance.
I have attached SQlMap.XML,AppUser classes.

Expecting ur help!

Thank You!

Regards,
Somu