ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Edwin Lukaweski" <serj...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: finding dao-2.dtd
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:34:00 GMT
Jeff:

    Thanks for the quick answer. I'll implement that.

    By chance, is there a way to force the parser to use the value in the iBatis package and
avoid trying the internet?

thanks,
Edwin

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Butler
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 5:58 PM
  Subject: Re: finding dao-2.dtd

  You don't have to put it anywhere - just use the public URL:

  http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd

  Rational Application Developer knows how to read the DTD from the Internet.  If you're behind
a proxy, then you can set proxy settings in RAD.  iBATIS will resolve from the JAR file regardless
- this error is probably due to RAD trying to do interactive validation from the DTD.

  Jeff Butler