ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Balaji" <bal...@objectec.com>
Subject Re: Need Help with JNDI Connection
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:52:53 GMT
MessageAli,

Try this

<!-- JNDI DataSource JDBC Transaction Manager -->
<transactionManager commitRequired="true" type="EXTERNAL" >
<property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
<property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="false"/>
<dataSource type="JNDI">
<property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/XXX"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

where XXX is your jndi name.

Balaji

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ali, Mohammed (Liquidity & Risk Technology)
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 11:35 AM
  Subject: RE: Need Help with JNDI Connection

  Hi Niel,
  I changed to as per your suggestion and still getting same error. Also tried without "java:"
from value and same results

  I have 2 config files as 2 different datasources. Is this the issue as application needs
to see 2 databases.
  SqlMapConfigCams.xml
  <transactionManager type="JDBC" >
  <dataSource type="JNDI">
  <property name="DataSource" value="java:jdbc/cams_dev"/>
  </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  SqlMapConfigRepo.xml
  <transactionManager type="JDBC" >
  <dataSource type="JNDI">
  <property name="DataSource" value="java:jdbc/repo_dev"/>
  </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  Error

  com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: Could not start transaction.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException: JdbcTransaction initialization
failed.  DataSource was null.
  Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionException: JdbcTransaction initialization
failed.  DataSource was null.

  Thanks,
  Ali
  (201) 671-5499