ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Edwin Lukaweski" <serj...@rogers.com>
Subject finding dao-2.dtd
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:52:24 GMT
Hi:

    I am having trouble figuring out where to place the dao-2.dtd . I get the message:

E:\Projects\rationalsdp6.0\ForStart\AddamSubV2Archive-test\dao-2.dtd (The system cannot find
the file specified)

My dao.xml begins with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig

PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"

"dao-2.dtd">

And, I am using iBatis 2.1.7 which, I understand from reading the mailing list, has an improved
entity resolver. I am working in the Eclipse IDE and am calling the iBatis application project
from another project. I have a copy of dao-2.dtd in the same package as the dao.xml.

Can anybody tell me where to start looking to solve this error?

thanks,

Edwin