ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "John Hurst" <john.b.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject iBATIS at TheServerSide Java Symposium
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:26:08 GMT
Hi All,

Apologies if this has already been covered here.

I'm pleased and excited that Clinton is giving two talks at TheServerSide
Java Symposium this year. I've been a very happy iBATIS user for more than a
year now, on several projects. It really is a most beautiful and neat
framework. I hope to attend at least one of Clinton's talks, although I am
annoyed that there are other talks at the same times that I am also
interested in.

Can you give any information about the level of your "Hands-On" iBATIS talk?
Is it geared towards absolute beginners, or does it perhaps cover advanced
details or upcoming features? The abstract sounds great.

In any case, I would love to meet any iBATIS developer given the
opportunity, and would be delighted to buy anyone involved in the project a
beer.

Thanks again for a wonderful framework. (Sorry if I'm gushing too much, but
iBATIS really is one of my favourites.)

Regards

John Hurst
Wellington, New Zealand