ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:58:29 GMT
Using Collections for VO makes them *reusable*, which is what OO's only
goal, to make you more productive via reuse.
They are dynamic VO in the sense that one cad add a column in SQL or in
view from version 1.0 of your web app to 2.0, and you can do so w/o any
code changes in the VO. Sorry that you do not see the benefits. I sure
used to do the "beans" way for many years, but now I gave it up.

Plenty of people do it that way. I "learned" it from ActionScript
talking to back end.

.V

   There's nothing OO