ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:27:27 GMT

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg30063.html by
Husted himself.

I figure every 6 months or so post to remind people of modern dynamic
practice. Give you guys a chance to learn new tricks, like when you get
additional requirements on a project, and nothave decay of cruft. Not
like I did not use get/set for years myself before I tried a new way. ;-)

Dynamic, good, lose.

.V