ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bob <gnomek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sql server 2k parameterized queries
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:11:18 GMT
On 23/03/06, Bob <gnomeking@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... thinking about it, is that the problem? Can I use a parameterized
> statement when an entire where clause is dynamically generated?

Unfortunately, it seems that that was the problem.  Oops.

When I use <iterate> in the query to go through the EVENTCD's and
build up the where clause, it appears to complete the query
successfully.

Thanks for helping me question what I was trying to do in the first
place!  And thanks to Bruce for having an error in a place where the
mapping file has an example of <iterate> to slap me round the face
with.

Bob Ball