ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Websphere config
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:38:28 GMT
This works for me (in WAS 5.1 and WAS 6.0 - I assume it works in WAS 5.0too):

dao.xml:

<transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
  <property name="SqlMapConfigResource"
      value="path_to_your_sqlmapconfig_file"/>
</transactionManager>

SqlMapConfig.xml:

<transactionManager type="JTA" commitRequired="true">
  <property name="UserTransaction"
      value="java:comp/env/UserTransaction"/>
  <dataSource type="JNDI">
    <property name="DataSource"
       value="java:comp/env/jdbc/db2Connection"/>
  </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

If you were using EJB and CMT, then change the SqlMapConfig file's
transaction manager to type="EXTERNAL".

Jeff Butler