ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] feature request
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:25:41 GMT
Is the intended result:

1. A new domain object called Address
2. Address has a state property with getters/setters
3. An address property in the "outer" domain object with getters/setters
4. The outer object creates a new Address object in its constructor

Seems like a lot to infer from a column override.  I think I'd rather have
some more robust syntax - but I want to make sure I understand the basic
idea first.

Jeff Butler