ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ed Griebel" <edgrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB date field 8 hours ahead of Date property
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 04:23:43 GMT
You have a timezone problem. The date is being inserted in the GMT
timezone, but you are expecting it to be PST, 8 hrs behind. I'm not
familiar with PostgreSQL, maybe there's a default timezone setting or
default formatting that the postgres driver is doing.

-ed

--
    "The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the
noblest causes." Thomas Paine