ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JPetstore question
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:04:36 GMT
I am replying to the list Bruce, in case others have the same problem
later, then they can google and get it.

My guess is that the user connecting to the database does not see the
product table in the default schema. You may need to either connect as
another user, or qualify the table name.

Larry

On 3/23/06, Bruce Wexler <bwexler@massconnections.com> wrote:
> Hi again Larry,
>
> OK, got past that, got another one for you:
>
> --- The error occurred in com/ibatis/jpetstore/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Product.xml.
> --- Check the getProductListByCategory-InlineParameterMap.
> --- Check the statement (query failed).
> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: [DataDirect][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid
object name 'PRODUCT'.
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [DataDirect][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid
object name 'PRODUCT'.
>         at com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForPaginatedList(SqlMapDaoTemplate.java:274)
>         at com.ibatis.jpetstore.persistence.sqlmapdao.ProductSqlMapDao.getProductListByCategory(ProductSqlMapDao.java:19)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at com.ibatis.dao.engine.impl.DaoProxy.invoke(DaoProxy.java:72)
>         at $Proxy4.getProductListByCategory(Unknown Source)
>         at com.ibatis.jpetstore.service.CatalogService.getProductListByCategory(CatalogService.java:47)
>         at com.ibatis.jpetstore.presentation.CatalogBean.viewCategory(CatalogBean.java:126)
>         ... 44 more
>
> The exception says to Check the getProductListByCategory-InlineParameterMap, but I'm
not sure from looking through the docs what I'm missing. Can you tell from this snippet what
I'm missing? Or could you point me to a resource that will explain this?