ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setup help requested
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:01:33 GMT
If you have never used Java before, don't expect miracles - if this is
your first Java project, I think you will be suprised at how much
"plumbing" code and configuration you are doing just to get "hello
world" from a database to a web page.

I would strongly suggest that you look at some of the tutorials on
Rick Reumann's http://www.learntechnology.net/ site  - those are
pretty good starting points.

Larry